Field Note: RDH Role In Adverse Events and Patient Management
Had an absolute blast last week where I lectured to over 100 awesome dental hygienists. The lecture was in partnership with South Texas Orthodontics in San Antonio with Dr. Amy Jackson and Dr. Brad Bruchmiller hosting!
The lecture discussed risk management and the role the RDH plays in the management of adverse events in the practice.
- What role does an RDH play in recognizing adverse events in the dental practice?
- Why patients need to be placed at the center of the universe.
- Concepts of risk management and the nature of adverse events.
Podcast on iTunes and the video over on Youtube
Cary Smith, CPHRM is the CEO and founder of Done Desk, Dentist Secure, and Dentist Secure Labs. His companies provide amazing solutions that manage risk to your people, practice, and patients.
Cary is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management from the American Hospital Association and the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management. His experience includes leadership roles in HR and recruiting for fortune 500 companies like Motorola, The Hartford, and CIGNA. Cary has trained thousands of medical professionals, provides keynote lectures to local and state dental societies, and works with medical entrepreneurs to address risk within the practice.
Need in-depth training? Two options:
- Join us for our 2018 Big Risk Conferences for 6 hours of CE in Risk Management practices. Schedules are forming now. Hit the pre-registration form below.
- Call our office to schedule in-office or group training events that engage, educate, and entertain.