EP 01: 30 Days to Better talent: Kick off!
It’s no secret that you need amazing talent to run a high performing practice. But, are you aggressively approaching the acquisition of talent in a planned way? In this series, 30 Days to Better Talent, I’ll provide you with a mindset and a framework that will help you get the best people and lead them to increased performance.
The purpose of episode one podcast:
- Introduce our new podcast!
- Walk you through a process to gain a talent focused philosophy in your practice.
- Get on the same page and realize that every practice can improve their talent discipline.
- Describe strategies that the best performing practices implement to secure talent.
- Provide you with proven actions that will lift your talent position.
If you’re ready to start the process of improving your practice’s talent position, subscribe to this series for future updates. You can also subscribe to our podcast on Apple iTunes, Youtube, and Google Play.
Have something to say? Jump into our Facebook group Perfect Makes Practice and fire up the dialogue with our team and other medical entrepreneurs.
Cary Smith, CPHRM is the CEO and founder of Done Desk, Dentist Secure, and Dentist Secure Labs. His companies provide amazing solutions that manage risk to your people, practice, and patients.
Cary is a Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management from the American Hospital Association and the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management. His experience includes leadership roles in HR and recruiting for fortune 500 companies like Motorola, The Hartford, and CIGNA. Cary has trained thousands of medical professionals, provides keynote lectures to local and state dental societies, and works with medical entrepreneurs to address risk within the practice.
Need in-depth training? Two options:
- Join us for our 2018 Big Risk Conferences for 6 hours of CE in Risk Management practices. Schedules are forming now. Hit the pre-registration form below.
- Call our office to schedule in-office or group training events that engage, educate, and entertain.